People nowadays are switching over to eco-friendly consumption of everything. When it comes to food, more and more organic and vegan food is being consumed. There is minimal use of products which are difficult to recycle. The co-friendly consumption has now been used for architecture of the house also. People have now understood the advantages of using the recycled plastic fencing instead of the traditional old wooden fencing. The major benefit of using them is that it has been recycled out of waste and does involve cutting down of trees. Moreover they simply lasts longer, hold up the elements nicer and are durable. The solid recycled plastic fence posts retain their looks and aesthetics for a longer period of time as compared to the wooden fence.
There are various types of products which are completely made of recycled plastic that is extracted from milk jugs and other rigid plastic containers. The demand of these products has increased so much that sometimes it happens that there is shortage of these products.
Major advantages of recycled plastic fence posts
- There is no staining on the posts.
- There is no need of painting the posts.
- There is no need to use the conventional wood working tools for cutting and screwing the recycled plastic fencing.
- These posts are compressed into solid so there is no need of metal or timber inserts.
- Unlike the wooden fencing they are termite and carpenter bees’ resistant.
- They are made without cutting the trees so they are eco friendly and they are recycled so they helping in preserving the nature.
Cost benefit of recycled plastic fence
The recycled plastic lumber fencing is being very popularly used nowadays as an alternative of the wooden fence. However the cost of this fencing is a bit high but there are long term advantages of it and because of its long term durability and value. The cost of the installation of plastic fence is almost equal to that of the wooden fence. But after few years the wooden fence starts to rot, and requires re-installation. This is not the case with plastic fence, once installed it needs no maintenance of any kind.